Happy May! Wow! I can’t believe it is already May. Where has this year gone? Seriously. I promised to keep a monthly update on my progress for my goals I made at the beginning of the year. And I wanted to get it out there as early in May as I could. So here it is, my April Goals Update.
April Goals Update
- Diet: This has actually been going amazingly! I went back to keto full-time. (Ok, I do have to admit to a couple of cheat days. I’m only human!) And have been doing very well for the past month with my diet, which also includes adding in some serious Intermittent Fasting.
- Exercise: I am also right back on track with my exercise, 100%. Mr. H and I have created these motivational bets with each other now where we get a prize for fulfilling our goals with diet and exercise. So far they have been working perfectly!
- Meal Budget: Still no problems, especially now with the added in fasting. I can even head into Aldi, shop without a list, and stay under my budget. I consider that a huge, HUGE win in my book!
- Dividend Income Increase: I haven’t been able to do this yet, but I am working on finding ways to make this happen sooner rather than later.
- Blog Consistently: I guess you could say I’m consistently inconsistent? Haha. I have posts and ideas and things ready to go, but I have been caught up with so much outside of my laptop that I haven’t been able to get them written down. So this is still a work in progress for now.
- Write a Book: I have decided that I want to do another successful NaNoWriMo this year. So I have succeeded by coming up with one new writing goal. Now I need to start planning and preparing for November to successfully complete NaNoWriMo.
- Publish a Book: At the end of last year, I came up with a fantastic idea (at least fantastic to me idea) for a children’s Christmas book. The story is completely written, but now I need to edit and illustrate and get my book published. This is the other writing goal I have decided to pursue this year.
- Housekeeping: I am doing well in parts of the house and not so well in others. But overall, still better than I was doing this time last year (or any time last year, haha.)
- Sewing: I haven’t done much. Although I did whip together a quick elephant outfit for C for their circus dress up day at school. (He was super cute! Picture below!)
- Reading: I hate to say it, but I’m dropping this goal for now to pursue a new goal. (See #11.)
- Cooking: I was given this book on how to cook, basic techniques to perfect the simplest things. Now, I do now how to do some super basic cooking, but I would really love to perfect things and not always have to rely on recipes to make good food.
- Homeschool: I still haven’t put together my lesson plans. But summer is fast approaching (less than one month to go!) So expect to see progress on this with next month’s update!
I’d say it was a great month. I figured out my new replacement goals and I was able to succeed on most of the other goals I already had set for myself. So until next month! Be inspired, be awesome, and be successful!