I am a bit of a sucker for “to do” lists. I make them all the time although I don’t always follow through. Oops, oh well. Either way, I decided to jump on the 52 Lists train again this week with the August To Do List.
I love the way it was broken up at Chasing Slow into three categories: have to do, want to do, and get to do. This organization was something I really enjoyed and wanted to use in my own list (thank you for the idea!). I feel like there’s so many in each category that lumping them all together really doesn’t do any justice to my “to-do’s”.
- Grocery Shopping/Meal Planning
- Cleaning House
- Get C ready to start preschool!
- Lose 10 lbs
- Play outside more with C
- Read 3 Baby-Sitters Club Books and 2 other books
- Start a new side hustle
- Help Mr. H with some of his side hustles
- More “date-in” nights with Mr. H
C’s roomthe house
- Find more time in the day!
- Play with and read to C
- Enjoy time with my family
- Wake up in the morning
- Have a roof over my head
- Be a mom
- Be a girlfriend