At the beginning of the year, I always set out many goals for myself. They’re usually a set of short term goals that lead to a much bigger picture filled with much bigger goals and dreams. Fortunately, this week’s list is Your Current and Future Dreams and Goals.
I already outlined my current goals in a previous post (see here.) But I want to take this to a broader spectrum to include the near and distant future.
Current and Future Dreams and Goals
- Improve health: Exercise regularly and eat healthier choices with better portions. I want to be an example for my child, for him to want to want to make the same good choices as he grows up.
- Make a home: It is my dream to finally own a home and make it the place my family wants to be (especially where I want to be.) I have dreams of extra space, a nice yard, and comfort.
- Travel: I love going new places and exploring new things. I didn’t get to travel much as a child, but I have a goal to make it to all 50 states some day. And if I get to share that with my family? Even better!
- Write More: I have always loved writing. I have several projects and ideas started and stored in my head. My passion is bubbling inside, but the motivation falls away a lot. Especially after a difficult day with a super cute little four year old. My goal is to get these ideas written, edited, and published (even if it’s only me self-publishing them.)
- Happiness and Joy: Live life with happiness and joy. It’s so easy, especially on difficult days, to give in to all the negative. But I want to live my life with more happiness and joy. And I truly think the key to that is shutting out negativity and pushing through my dreams and goals.
So what did you think of my list? Click the link below and join up with 52 Lists!