Well, it’s Friday again, and a new month just started yesterday. So why not start off the first Friday in March with my March Keto Plan?!
This month again, I altered some of my themes for each night of the week. (Some stayed the same, no worries.) To be fair, some nights I have no intention of ever changing their theme because I like them wayyyyy too much!
- Sunday = Soup-er Sunday. Soup and soup-like dishes.
- Monday = Chicken Wings. Chicken wing main and some kind of vegetable side.
- Tuesday = Mexican/Tex-Mex Tuesday. Keto friendly taco-like dishes.
- Wednesday = Leftovers
- Thursday = Crock Pot Thursdays. Main dish must be made in the crock pot.
- Friday = Fishy Fridays. Or any kind of seafood really.
- Saturday = Leftovers
Ok, the themes are nice. But what all do you plan to eat with those? Well, let’s share! I’ll list the different types of meals I have planned for the month as they fit with each theme.
March Keto Plan
- Souper Sundays: Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Chili, Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup, and Oven-Roasted Mushroom Soup.
- Chicken Wing Mondays: Barbecue Wings (twice), Crispy Parmesan Wings, and Old Bay Wings.
- Mexican/Tex-Mex Tuesdays: Taco Salad (twice), Mexican Zucchini Lasagna, and Southwest Casserole.
- Crock Pot Thursdays: Mexican Pork Shoulder, Pot Roast, Ranch Pork Chops, Balsamic Chicken Thighs, and Creole Chicken and Sausage.
- Fishy Fridays: Baked Fish Scallops and Broccoli, Baked Salmon and Roasted Vegetables, Shrimp and Roasted Vegetables, Fish Chowder Casserole, and Shrimp Scallop and Corn.
So that’s my plan for the month. You notice that I occasionally have repeat recipes. Some we liked enough to bring back and some I just got lazy and didn’t make the last go around. But I still want to try them so they make a comeback until I finally do make them!
What’s on your menu?