Do you ever hear a song, see an object, smell a scent and think of a specific person? We all associate things with certain people. They leave an impression on us that we just can’t ignore. But is it something you want to be known for?
I have been having a lot of trouble coming up with this list. This is not something I regularly think about unless you count raising good, honest, responsible children who go on to do the same for their children. But I will try my best to come up with some other things for this list.
The Things You Want to Be Known for
- My Child(ren) – We only have one now, but maybe we’ll have more in the future. I want to be known for raising good, honest, responsible children. I truly believe that is one way we as parents can make this world a better place.
- My Love – Those that know me and are close to me know that I love them dearly. I give my all for them to keep them safe and happy. They deserve nothing less.
- My Best Try – No matter what, I tried my best. With everything I have done, I have tried. Some things may not have interested me, so I gave them up. But the ones that did, I tried my best and that was either a success or a failure.
- Caring/Empathy – I’ve always felt that I’ve been a pretty caring and empathetic person. Friends have always come to me with problems and I’ve always been there ready to listen. I also truly believe we all need at lease one person to really listen to us.
- My Honesty – In regards to the last item, I am also pretty brutally honest. If you come to me with a problem and want help with it (not just someone to listen to you vent), then I am the one who will give you the straight up answers. I don’t dance around your feelings because if you wanted that, you wouldn’t have come to me. It also doesn’t solve problems!
That is what I want to be known for. It’s fairly simple and I guess it can all be summed up in word: character. What things do you want to be known for?