I’m kind of at a loss for this week’s list. In general, I don’t think I really cleanse for spring in any specific way. But I do enjoy a good cleanse of my house and schedules at least a few times a year. (Goodness knows I always find ways to have things just pile up everywhere.) And so that brings us to this list, the ways you can cleanse for spring.
I tried to keep my list simple. There are a few areas that I felt really needed attention and I put all my focus on those areas.
Ways You Can Cleanse for Spring
- Continue daily cleaning schedule.
- Pick an area to purge and reorganize every week.
- Donate excess stuff.
- Figure out summer homeschool schedule.
- Find a new activity for Clark, at least for summer. (And maybe that can last through the school year?)
- Plan and plant garden.
- Decorate and assemble bird house.
- Wash cars.
- Power wash driveway and house.
- Find refreshing “me” time.
What ways do you cleanse for spring?? Link up with the image below.