Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, especially now with preschool taking up a good chunk of the rest of the year. It’s our time to let loose, be flexible with our schedules, and do whatever fun things we can come up with! Needless to say, I have a lot of summer goals on my list.
And it just happens that this week’s list is Your Summer Goals for 52 Lists. I am eager to jump in and get going with this list.
- Family Vacation – Survive and enjoy a new family vacation to PA with my brother and his lovely family. I can’t wait for our boys to finally meet!
- Trip to Gramma’s – Enjoy and make the most of our annual trip to my mom’s. I love doing this every year just like when I was a kid and my mom took me to her parent’s house.
- Summer School – Keep up the school momentum and maybe learn a few new concepts with C.
- Garden – Keep up with the garden and enjoy the “fruits” of our labor!
- Picnic – C keeps asking about going on a picnic. I’m going to have make good and make this happen at some point this summer.
- Crafty Projects – I’ve found some fun activities to do with C and I can’t wait to see what all we can get through! As well as other projects I’ve been wanting to do just for myself.
- Beach Weekend – I would looooooove to take an impromptu beach holiday at some point. But that will all depend on Mr. H’s work schedule and if we have the funds to take one last vacation this summer or not.
- Exercise and Diet – I want to keep up with my weight loss and getting in shape. Summer is a great time to sweat.
Those are my goals. What’s on your summer goals list this year?